Friday, November 06, 2009

I love templates.




Seriously. Digital templates have saved my life. I have a million event type photos I have needed to get stories down before I forget...and I finished both sides of this tonight while the kids built Lego sets and colored. Good grief, these photos are from September of 2006. That feels like a lifetime ago. Now, I can take that little bit of information and put it in the little recycle garbage can in my head. - And now have room for other important things....like whose socks are whose and other mom stuff. ;)
Not too much to update here. We are incredibly boring, and yet somehow keeping really busy.
10 more days! 10 more days! 10 more days!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a fun trip. I hope we can go flying again like that soon.

Very nice layout.

m/d

Lisa said...

very cool! i love the digi!!!