Monday, August 30, 2010

I could get used to this.


(There is a white strip of paper up along the top of this layout, above the scallop. Not sure where my shadow went for posting this on my blog. Hmmm.)
Anyway.... first day of kids in school, Mike at work, and no company here. It is so quiet and strange. I got the finger wave from Mike before he left today to remind me not to do things I'm not supposed to do. No lifting, laundry, driving etc. So here I am finishing up a page I had started a few months ago. Plus I hope to write out some thank you notes and send some emails today. Big day planned! I may sneak and wipe off the counter....shhhh.....
I am feeling better, but still sore. Obviously not as bad as (almost) a couple of weeks ago, but I can certainly feel my muscles in my stomach more than before. I'm sure they are thinking, "What the heck?"
My long list of daily medication is finally down too. I am grateful for that.
That's about it from here today! Love to all.

No comments: