Monday, January 16, 2006

I spent some time up in Prescott this weekend with some friends. It was a little get together at Lisa's house. Can I just say how jealous I am of her gorgeous house? It has totally inspired me to get my rear end in gear and start painting the inside of our home. I used to enjoy painting, but now with three kids thinking that they need to help me, I have to be more sneaky about when I can do it. A good start would be for me to crack open the paint can that we have been using as a door stop to the garage. Mike went to Lowe's a few weekends ago to get some mixed for me. I was sure I was going to start my project that weekend. Nah...but it does make for an awesome door stop!

I'm always so excited when good things are happening for people. I love seeing that Lisa is so happy up there. (although the miles between us make me sad.) The girls that I were with are all so awesome. I met them through 2Peas and it is amazing how scrapbooking brought us all together. But in the few years that I have known them, so many things have changed for all of us. Divorces, births of babies, moving to new homes and everything. Good things are happening for all of us right now. I like that. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I guess I now have an official blog just so I could post here!! Love your blog Kerry and you are so kind!!! Loved seeing you this weekend!!