Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My sweet friend Lisa. She gave me this awesome year planner thing for Christmas. It is from Simple Scrapbooks, and every week it has these three little things down at the bottom that give you ideas for something do that week. Like:

one is always photography related like:

- take a photo of a hobby or other activity you do to refresh yourself
- take a picture of your kids as you tuck them into bed

then just cool little things like:

- hug someone when they aren't expecting it
- call a friend to come over for lunch
- go to a bookstore and read for 15 minutes
- put your feet up for 10 minutes

Cute little goals that I think I can actually keep up with. I love this little book. Lisa knows me pretty well. This is totally me.

Now I need to work on my blog goals. Mike posted my picture up there for me. I need to learn how to post photos. I'll have to post one tomorrow! Yippee!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Glad I could help you out!!!