Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's day.




Happy Mother's day!




I was surprised and looked at the schedule at work a million times....yes, I am off today! I'm not sure how that happened. I'm used to working on the weekends right now. However....I won't look a gift horse in the mouth....I have enjoyed today being home with the fam.




Mike made an awesome dinner. Grilled chicken, stuffed shells with amazing cream sauce, and a huge salad with homemade avacado dressing. I have been on the floor moaning from eating too much. It was hard to stop since everything was soooo good!




I hoped to get a photo of me and the kids today, but the only one who would sit still long enough was Trevor. So there is me and T on mother's day. The other two have been inside with me all day, but are out being social on the street right now.




Below: Matthew on the back deck. Finally, the trees have all filled in and this is my green view from the back of my house. I love the trees.




This weekend has gone by quickly, and I'm sure the next several weeks will too. Then it will be the end of another school year and time for summer vacation. Which I am having a hard time imagining right now since it is kind of chilly outside. Brrr. Oh and since having an early dinner another part of today that I am looking forward to is having some sort of snack while we all snuggle on the couch watching the Amazing Race finale! Go Jet and Cord!!




Happy weekend.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

happy mother's day. is it over? ha ha

great pic of you two!! love the hair! are you sure there are only 7 foils in there?