Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm getting to be good at this....

It's looking pretty bare in there!

We are moving! Long story short..... we found another place. It's not far from where we are now, but the process is starting! My living room is full of boxes, and I've started 'de-personalizing' the house. For some reason one of the first things I do whenever we move is start to take pictures and my favorite decor items down. I don't want it to feel like home anymore because I guess my personality is once I know the task at hand I want to jump in and get it done. Look forward. (Except I just noticed that my favorite Queen Mary print is still up. That's my absolute favorite.... so it always goes last. I can see it from several angles in the house too, so it makes me happy to always peek at it throughout the day.)

-------

This is also why I haven't been in touch or blogging much the past few days. I'm still keeping up on the 365 project. It figures, past years I have started it and stopped with less going on in the day to day of my life. This year though, with being busy from the time I wake up until the time I crash at night.... I've still managed to keep up. Maybe because it feels normal. I hate not taking photos. So eventually I'll get those 365 photos posted. It may be more fun to look back on them after a bit of time has passed anyway.

-------

Random:

The other day before school when the boys were eating breakfast Matthew looks up at me and says, "I miss Billy Mays." He just makes me laugh sometimes.

No comments: