Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wooohoooo!

I had to keep it quiet for a few days last week.... but see that cool little widget over there?? --->


I took a chance a couple of weeks ago and submitted some pages to one of my FAVORITE digital designers Karla Dudley, who was putting together a creative team and blog. She designs the most amazing digital scrapbooking products for the digichick, along with her beautiful artwork AND just finding out that she will be designing for the Silhouette!! I can't tell you how excited (and a little bit nervous! OMGOSH!) to be a part of this team of super talented women!


So there will definitely be more scrapbooking related posts on here as well.....I have a ton of motivation!


The link on the widget is to her personal blog right now but she is working on a creative team blog as well, where you'll be able to see the work of each artist. It is going to be amazing!


******



On a side note, there are more signs of Spring around here. This past week has been beautiful weather wise. We've spent a lot of time outdoors and enjoying the sun. - and NO snow! - However, this weekend has been cold and rainy again. LOL, just when I had planned on going out and getting a new crop of photos to work with!!!


There are some mystery leaves popping up from the bed in the front of our house. I love bulb flowers, but don't know a thing about them. So I was so happy and surprised to see these breaking through the mulch this week. I'm watching them to see what they turn into!


Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations!

nanas said...

You go girl!!! That is amazing and I am so excited for you.

Lisa said...

so happy for you!!! I can't wait to see all your cool designs! hey--does karla do digi chiffon or grass paper?