Monday, June 21, 2010

is this what 11 is really supposed to look like?

Because dang it, I don't think she looks like she's 11 at all. My little girl is getting so big. I wish for a little more time and being able to go back to her little days for awhile. That is part of why I love to scrapbook or blog. It all goes by entirely too fast.

....

One thing has remained a constant..... the girl loves to have her picture taken. So I'm not playing favorites here and not having photos of the boys....this was a way to kill some time today. The boys were busy doing their own thing today. - and yes, that is a wardrobe change....something that she loves to do depending on her mood throughout the day. lol.

....

Below: don't you wish you could still swing like that and not feel dizzy and like you were going to puke afterwards?

Another perfect Kentucky summer night. We had rain today so the woods were wet and cool. Fireflies were out like crazy.













2 comments:

Lisa said...

oh my gosh. she looks like a model! great pictures.

mrsjohn said...

oh my gosh. she looks like a model! great pictures.I suggest this site to my friends

flowers australia