Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sitting out the storm today. Really there isn't much going on outside other than it is cold, and this morning very windy. Yesterday our driveway was covered in ice, but the road to school was fine. My house is clean, kids are in school and I am off today, so I figured I would do a little scrapping.

I'm sitting here with a space heater aimed at my feet (and sharing with Piper, who is in her usual spot underneath the desk) and a hot McDonalds coffee. Which I found out because of a leftover Dove Bliss chocolate heart, that if you leave that in your mouth while you take a sip of coffee... tastes like pure heaven.

I also just realized that today is an 'anniversary' of sorts. We have been in this house for a year. It has been a long year. lol. But the good thing is, that means one year is behind me and things are changing.....I'm looking forward to seeing where I am at one year from today!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

cute layout!!! so glad you got to do something fun!!!