Saturday, April 17, 2010

Blast from the past photo...and updates


Awww, Piper puppy. It is hard to believe that big lug of a dog once fit inside our sink. Now she clears side tables with her huge tail, sneaks into the garbage, counter surfs for food... and for some reason and have yet to find out exactly HOW.... she knocks my plug in febreeze noticeables sideways making it to where I am constantly turning them straight again. (Really Piper? Really? It's annoying!)
You know what too? I miss that sink. That was an awesome sink.
I promise I haven't abandoned my blog. Kohl's is keeping me busy. I'm still new, so I hate to say no if the person in charge of scheduling asks me if I want to cover a department for somebody and pick up some extra hours. I figure I should build up my good karma account since someday I'm sure I'll need a day off for something. Plus....shhhh.....I have to admit.....this job is easy.
- and I'm enjoying it.
Next week, myself and a bunch of the scrapping world will be doing the "week in the life" project. I took this class from Ali Edwards at CKU a long time ago. It's so interesting to go back and see the things that have changed since I did that project. Like the sink in the photo above. I've always loved the everyday stuff. It's the best part of life really. So I am kind of excited to get this project going this week. So I'll have a lot of new photos to post...
AND
I also need to get some work done for Karla. Wow, she has come up with some amazing kits and I've already seen a peek of some that are coming out soon. It's almost overwhelming because I love it all so much. When I start to slack on my scrapping, I think about Karla. She is definitely superwoman. So there will be more layouts coming up soon too.
Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i love little puppy photos. do you have pics of the baby frogs and turtles as well? they need to feel the love...

Anonymous said...

Cute Little Puppy Piper The Yellow Lab!