Saturday, September 25, 2010

still bored in kentucky....

In no particular order....yes, I even scrapped about our sweet little turtle visitor. I still think of him when I drive by the corner where he was let go. I hope he/she is still happy and healthy.
These are a few of the pages I've worked on lately. I've actually had them done for awhile (except the last one) but hadn't posted them yet.






I work tonight. It has been good to get back to work for short amounts of time. It keeps my mind occupied and makes things feel like they are somewhat back to normal. I am starting to feel better, even though there are days I feel really good and others where I feel like I am totally exhausted.
My sister reminds me all the time that it is probably due to the fact that even long before I had my surgery I wasn't feeling 100% anyway. Which is true. I was sick for a long time and didn't know it. Right now I am sure my 80 - 90% feeling better is much better than what I was before this all started.
Today I am missing Mike. A lot.


No comments: