Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday. Want to know what you're playing for?


I love Survivor. I mean....I LOOOOVE Survivor. I watched the first season when I was pregnant with Trevor and I remember hoping that the hospital timing wouldn't interfere with the next Thursday's episode. Thankfully, it did not and I remember spending the last few weeks of that season with my little boy Trevor on my shoulder sleeping while I heard Jeff snuff out somebody else's torch and say, "The tribe has spoken."


Now Trevor is 10, and sure enough we still watch this together. Jeff....how we've missed you. Welcome back. A new season. We can breathe again.
(Cool Jeff Probst trivia here....when we lived in Scottsdale his parents lived about a mile away from us. That's my six degrees of separation story....survivor edition.)


I'm trying to get Lisa to want to watch. The girl has no clue what she is missing.


The only thing is, Survivor has moved to Wednesday. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I mean, it's nice to not have to wait another day in the week for it, but it has been a Thursday staple for so long! It is going to take some getting used to. But for now.... I am giddy that when I get home from work tonight, I have it to watch.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

my whole life is survivor. lol

Anonymous said...

miss you and wish we could watch it together :(

mike

Anonymous said...

miss you and wish we could watch it together :(

mike