Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mmmmm

I didn't think it was possible for them to get any better. Reese's peanut butter eggs. I always eagerly anticipated Easter because of these. Something about the peanut butter to chocolate ratio, is so much better than a regular peanut butter cup. (Although I am not dissing those either!)

Today at Target I found a package of Reese's peanut butter eggs in WHITE CHOCOLATE! Oh my gosh....pure heaven.

My little guy Matthew is allergic to peanuts, and he is at school right now. So I am enjoying eating one of these with nobody to have to keep them from. Then I'll have to go upstairs, wash my hands, brush my teeth and do the whole surgical cleanup so there is no trace of peanut butter on me. Kind of sad.

But for the moment, I am loving life. Dang, these are good.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

hey--i was at target today and i didn't get any of those--yum! not like I won't ever be back there again though! ;)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....sounds good but keep them away from me! I am trying to get bikini worthy!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

sorry you have to hide your love for the peanut butter! ;) sounds yummy! :)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

awwww...those sound SO good right now!!

Maddy said...

Hey look! I actually came to your blog. . .and I'm posting! I'm feeling a bit over-achiever-ish today!

Looooooove anything with white chocolate. I need some now! ENABLER!