Friday, July 31, 2009

Back to school... 19 days and counting.

Not that I'm looking forward to the kids being gone all day... I do miss them when they are at school, but I have to admit that I am tired and mentally exhausted as to what to do to keep us busy anymore. Plus my house could use a deep, deep cleaning. Which is nearly impossible when it's three against one, and sometimes even more than that depending on who is over at the time. On that first day back I am reclaiming my house! I don't even know how it happens because they do all help me pick things up but it seems like a futile battle right now.

So far we've finished a little clothes shopping and supply shopping. I have a few things left that are the weird specific things that every store is out of right now. Like the specific color plastic folders... with two pockets.... No brads.... etc. Of course you can't just go buy regular folders anymore.

For the most part it's done though. Today I got these shoes for Megan. I always slow down at the Converse shoes when I'm at Target and today these were begging to come home with us. The big sale sign made me come to a skidding stop. I love them. I only wish they were my size so that we could share them.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

cute shoes, cute picture. i am counting the days back to school as well. only 11 more days for my girls and 23 for me!