Tuesday, September 01, 2009

happy anniversary

Have I ever mentioned that I have the greatest kids? Today is my 19th wedding anniversary. Spent with the kids. I had them out of school today for some other reasons, but we went to one of their favorite parks. They knew I was having a hard time and spoiled me all day. My favorite was the fact that I was given picked flowers that were brought to me all day long. Which at one point all ended up tucked behind my ears. Matthew said I looked like a princess with my crown of flowers. Stay sweet you little guys. If you think I look like a princess I will believe you. I felt like one today!

Megan even took my picture. I'm rarely in pictures. You'll have to excuse the gray hair.... which will be taken care of tomorrow by Liz at 10:00. - and then I'll be able to claim my prize of the most fabulous hair.... bestowed upon me by my friend June. Today, it didn't look so fabulous. Haha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really nice to see a picture with you in it!

m/d

Anonymous said...

You DO have the most fabulous hair! You look fantastic. Happy Anniversary! I'm sure it's hard not being with your husband but oh think of the reunion :)

Lisa said...

happy anniversary. and enjoy the new hair!!!

Unknown said...

Happy belated anniversary! I'm sure the new hair is fab again! :)

Unknown said...

d'oh! That was me up there. I didn't know Sean was signed in on my computer. But I'm sure he wishes you a happy anniversary too! ;)