Friday, November 27, 2009

bummer

Bummer. My computer crashed on Thanksgiving. Resulting in losing all of my digital pages that I have done, plus all of my digital scrapbooking stuff. I am bummed. I think I can get some of my scrapping stuff back.... but the pages..... *poof* gone.

At least I am the redo queen and the thought of going back and redoing them doesn't scare me. I have most of the pages I've done on my blog or in an online gallery so that is no big deal.

Thankfully all of my photos were on an external hard drive and I have all of those. I would be sick to death if those were lost. I'm lucky. I have had friends that have lost all of their photos. Just when you think computers are your friends, they go and remind you who is boss.

Also thankfully.... Mike worked so hard trying to get it all fixed on Thanksgiving, in between cooking a delicious meal that we were also incredibly grateful to have him sitting at the table with us. As hard as he tried, we had to head out on black friday to get a new hard drive. So now I have a new and improved computer. Which I will baby and remember to never mock or cuss at. One day offline about made me crazy!

No flurries as promised on Thanksgiving day. We had a little bit of rain. Today was certainly cold enough that I was surprised we didn't get any flurries. I can tell it's coming though.... and I'm still excited for that first snow. :)

No comments: