Saturday, November 28, 2009

Brrr.


I'm pretty sure that is the way my kids see me at times.
Today we went to Rabbit Hash with a hopeful me that I could get some really good family photos. I have been planning on this since the last time Mike was home. Ideally I really wanted to get pictures when the leaves were changing, but now they are all gone and it was colder than heck today. So I have a lot of pictures of unhappy freezing children. It was worth the effort, and maybe one or two good photos that may make the Christmas card.
The kids always think a trip to Rabbit Hash is worth getting to pick out a bottled soda though.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

love, love, love it!!!

Qwendykay said...

LOVE IT!! I love seeing you so happY!

Ok... just had to chime in you need the "Visual Dictionary of Lego Star Wars" By DK. A pic is on my blog, but oh my goodness Mr. Boy has spent DAYS reading it.