Sunday, December 06, 2009

This isn't a new story.... but a new page. Last night I decided to ditch all responsibility and work on some of my pages that I lost when my computer crashed. Thank goodness I was good about posting most of them on my blog or other galleries. Even though I learned my lesson on how to save them so I don't ever lose them again.... I still feel superstitious enough to want to post this one if I ever lose everything again. Ugh. (It was fun to sit and do some digi scrapping while the boys were a few feet away playing wii though.)

I am having a very difficult time finding any Christmas spirit this year. I have no idea why. I think after Mike got home my body just realized that I was on auto pilot for 6 months, and I'm in need of a vacation or rest of some sort. When he is home we try to get our things done that have been waiting for him, or just spend time together. I guess the last thing on my mind is Christmas right now. (Sorry Maddy!) I keep getting asked every day when we are putting up the tree, when we'll put lights up outside, when we're baking cookies or making a gingerbread house.... etc.

I'm sure the spirit will get here. It's just waiting for snow and a few presents to hide somewhere in the garage.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i love the page. and when you find the christmas spirit please send it my way!

Kaelene said...

Ya, me too, Kerry!! I think for me the Christmas spirit went on a LOOOOOOOONG cruise with my full-time paycheck! Don't like not feeling it!! :(