Monday, December 21, 2009







I am behind in blogging. The past few days have gone in fast forward. It's crazy! We made our Christmas cookies on Thursday. - and yes, they were good. Too good....not many made it out to neighbors, so I guess we have to make a couple more batches. The ones above with just sprinkles on the side are dipped in white chocolate. Those were my favorites. Next time.... I am dipping the entire cookie in chocolate!


We didn't get hit with as much snow as expected. We did wake up on Saturday with a white neighborhood. I can tell now when it has snowed overnight as soon as I wake up because of the shade of light coming through our bedroom blinds. It's hard to explain.... it's like when the sun is up, but much more intense. I peeked through the blinds when I got up and sure enough! SNOW!


The kids got dressed and went outside to play. This year we were better equipped with snow boots, gloves and pants. So they were outside for hours. Kids had taken over the neighborhood and were sliding on sleds out on the street. The hill in front of our house is the best sledding hill.


Until the snowplow/salt truck comes. But still, there's plenty for them to do.


It's finally feeling like Christmas.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

oh my gosh! so cute! the snowman and the layout!