Thursday, December 31, 2009

Matthew and George.


I was redoing a layout that was lost during my computer crash about Matthew getting his tonsils out. Part of the journaling was how George was able to lay down next to him on the operating table after he fell asleep and they could pry him from Matthew's hand and tuck him in under the sheets during his surgery.
Side story: while typing the journaling for that layout Matthew came up next to me and was reading it while I was typing. He said, "Wow mom that was years ago, shouldn't you have done that page a long time ago?" I thought it was kind of funny how he thinks I'm so up to date on scrapping. I understand where it comes from though, since he's the child who has seen the most digital changes....there are more photos of him as a baby and toddler since that's when I got a digital camera, and also now with digital scrapping I usually am quick to make a page about an event or something within that YEAR unlike some paper pages in the past. haha.
So while typing about George I realized that little stuffed monkey needed his story told. I went back and found a million photos of Matthew with George in his hand. It was easy to find photos. That monkey was with him constantly.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

cute, cute! yes, haley is called the favorite child because i got my digi camera when she was born and she was always home and eager to take pics!