Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas morning

Christmas photos. They are never good. In fact, they really stress me out! This year I didn't get that many because I was watching the action. This one of Megan and Matthew makes me laugh though, because I had the camera on manual and hadn't fixed all of the settings yet. But the funny thing is, with Matthew's blurred head is that is about the speed the kid was on most of the morning anyway! It was definitely a Lego Christmas too. We saw this look on Trevor and Matthew lots of times.
I have no idea what to say other than we did have a very nice Christmas. There were times that I had to stop and remind myself that it actually was Christmas day. I have had a really hard time lately feeling like time is where it is. I think it's because of Mike being gone so much this past year or something. It really feels like that time didn't happen now that he's home. I really do feel like it should be spring or something. Weird.

The kids were all very happy with all of the things that they got from family and from Santa. (Matthew is still holding onto the Santa thing this year.) It was cold outside so we stayed indoors and stayed warm all day. The kids were all quiet playing with their new toys.











No comments: