Monday, February 25, 2008

little blog album




Still more random....




I need to get back to blogging at least, everyday. I'm all caught up on my little blog album I'm working on for this year so I need new stuff to print out and put in there!
It's an idea that started from Maddy. She is doing one in a different format, but the idea was pretty cool. It's basically like the Week In The Life class that we took at CKU, but for an entire year. It's great because little stories and some photos that wouldn't otherwise be scrapped get put into an album. And it is fast to work on too. Plus it houses my photo of the day that I have still been doing but have been horrible about posting!
I'm using a kolo album for mine. I have been using 4x6 prints that can slide in, but I'm thinking about getting 5x7s next so I just have a little bit of trimming to do. Either one works really, but the OCD in me doesn't like that tiny bit of manilla paper showing from the edges of the smaller photos.
I just haven't had time to do big pages like I used to. I'm not forgetting them, but this at least makes me feel like I've done something.
It has already been fun to go back to the earliest part of January to remember little things I had already forgotten. Ha, like being "fired!" - Or photos I had taken just because I was bored and had a camera with me. Like the obligatory photo of myself in the car side mirror that most scrappers have done. I was waiting in the pick up line at school for Matthew. But hey, it gets ME in the album, and the camera covers up most of my face. You can see the cool zig zag part on my fabulous hair though. (Thinking of June here) ;)


Trevor is home with me today. Fever and general yuckiness. Not that I'm trying to be negative, but you know how it goes when ONE gets sick. It means it's bound to hit somebody else, then possibly one more, and then usually ME. Aw, and it's the beginning of the week.


Oh and when I find a new favorite thing to eat I tend to eat it so much and pound it into the ground. Right now my current addiction is a grilled pepperjack cheese sandwich and a small V8. Mmmm.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

YAy! You blogged!

That album is amazing! I don't know how you do it. Such dedication!!!

Kaelene said...

That blog album is STILL a great idea! And, I like that you do take a photo a day!
Can I come over for lunch? A pepperjack grilled cheese sandwich sounds heavenly!!!

Lisa said...

awesome blog album. so is the blog about the blog album going in the blog album? hee hee

Maddy said...

I love it! I am so behind on mine. I'm going to force myself to use Times New Roman and get it DONE!

jen paddack-hyde said...

Love that little album. Great idea for keeping track of your blog entries:) And being creative too...

Unknown said...

I love the album! I've been putting off printing out my pages for so long now, it's just going to get worse. ;) One of these days...

laura said...

ok, now that is one cool album! good for you! :) i love that idea.

hope trevor is feeling better soon!