Wednesday, February 13, 2008

OHMYGOSH.



Hello hello......
Happy early valentines day. Normally I'm not that mushy about valentines day anymore. I mean Mike and I have had 20 of them together now. 20!! Holy cow. But being that he was home this week, and my mom willing to watch the kids for an evening, we had a date night.
We went out for dinner and then to see: U2 3D at IMAX.
Oh my gosh. Chills, goosebumps and happy watery eyes. I mean I got to see the sweat on Edge's forehead. (Yes, that is a very good thing.) This is pretty much what I invision heaven to be like. Front row seats at a U2 show. Complete with digital sound. Mmm mmmmm. I still ADORE these guys. :)
Look, I gotta go, yeah I'm running out of change....



3 comments:

Kaelene said...

I'm glad that you got to share a fun date with your husband! Those times make it all worth it, don't they!
Hey, you didn't get back to me about the vinyl . . . let me know!

Maddy said...

No wonder you haven't had time ot e-mail me. That sounds AWESOME! I'm so glad you had a good one.

Now if I hear Lisa has been getting 15 e-mails a day I am going to be MAD!

Lisa said...

it must have been the same way i felt when i saw the rolling stones at the max. so cool.

and maddy--i haven't been getting 15 emails a day! more like 20! lol