Wednesday, February 27, 2008

YO Maddy. I'm calling you out girlfriend....


I don't remember what it is you are supposed to do when you challenge somebody. Don't you slap them with a glove or something like that?


Let it be known, on this day, if she takes this challenge....


I know some of you watch Monk. After the season finale the other day, I was talking to her about it. I think at some point Natalie and him will end up together. Maddy thinks this is wrong and that there are no romantic feelings between the two.


I don't think that it would be ideal, because he still loves Trudy, but I've noticed that Natalie seems different than she used to in the earlier episodes. She's just a little too quick with a wet wipe, don't you think? ;) - and she's lonely since her husband died.


But after the last episode when she found him at the car wash after thinking he was dead had me thinking. You know how TV shows like to ruin everything and hook up the characters. Even if you want them too, the show always sucks after the characters hook up. (Daphne and Niles, Rachel and Ross, Pam and Jim...) but I can see it happening with those two when the show is over, for a series finale. I will bet Maddy RIGHT NOW that happens. What do you want to wager? I would like a case of coke. Mexican coke from Costco! What do you want if you win?


I know Maddy thinks I'm nuts. (But I bet I'm right. Haha!)


Game on sista!

7 comments:

Maddy said...

do hope Natalie finds love, but not with MONK!!!! That is CRAZY! BET ON!

Kerry said...

SO? 3 dozen Paradise Bakery cookies?

You are so not going to win. Even if this takes YEARS to find out the answer. ;)

Kaelene said...

you know, not that I would be FOR it, but I have been pickin' up vibes from Natalie, for Monk, too! This season they have done a little bit to make him a "kinder, gentler" Monk, although he is still wacky and OCD!! I still have 6 episodes, on my DVR, to watch, so I haven't seen the season finale yet! LOVE THAT SHOW!!

Maddy said...

Let's make it a dozen because I will feel like a PIG eating them all when I win. And yes, I will win.

There is no WAY it will ever happen.

jen paddack-hyde said...

I don't think you can really say that it sucks with Pam and Jim together...the writers went on strike too soon into the season. Anyway...I don't watch Monk (no cable/satellite TV)so I can't get in on who i think is right or wrong...:P

Kerry said...

Yeah Jen, Pam and Jim haven't sucked yet, but I kind of miss the tension. Hopefully it won't be enough to ruin the show. Although now I'm mad that Dwight and Angela aren't together! They were so funny! See? I flip flop on these stories and which way I want them to go!

But trust me, even if you don't watch Monk, I'm going to clean the floor with Maddy. Haha!

Thanks Kaelene... I'll share my sodas with you when I win. I'm glad you've noticed it too!

Lisa said...

i think my daughter is already planning jim and pam's wedding. and the thing with monk. whoever wins this is who i side with. i could certainly go for some mexico coke and the paradise cookies!