Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

I know, what do you do when you have the perfect place to put a little bunch of flowers....and you just can't resist? Especially when said person's rear end is stuck at eye level in the V of a tree? She'll hate me for this someday I'm sure. Or she can get me back when I'm old and unable to get around on my own and have no grounding power over her anymore.



Boys and sticks. We went to a park the other day where we spent hours playing in a little creek, and watching dandelion boats make their way down little waterfalls. I love simple and mindless fun like that.



Anyway... just popping in to say happy easter. I thought I had another week. Does Easter seem early this year or what? So I had to do a little more "Oh crap, I have to finish up some candy shopping for easter today."


Matthew reminded me that tomorrow is easter. I bought some stuff a couple of months ago, but put off the biggies like the chocolate because I knew if that was in my house I'd eat it! Cuz I'm lame like that. Chocolate is not safe.


My boys are each getting Darth Vadar mugs with candy in them. Then Matthew is getting a Star Wars lego set. I had to laugh at Ali's blog where it says that she's having a star wars easter too. Then Trevor is getting a Pokemon game for his DS, and Megan got a package in the mail earlier this week with a model horse set that she had been saving for that I found on ebay. The Easter Bunny ended up bidding on it for her. Sometimes not having to do all the 'magic' at Easter is easier when there is something specific they are wanting so I jumped on it. Here they are, the newest in her collection.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Happy Easter! I love the butt shot.