Wednesday, April 15, 2009



Just trying to kill some time while waiting for the bus to drop off my boys.... then the silence will be broken. LOL.

This is Trevor enjoying his new Easter present - Pokemon Platinum for his DS. He's my gamer. I love watching him play Rayman Raving Rabbids. That game is hysterical, and the rabbits are so weird I love them. I'll see him dancing and hear Toxic coming from the other room. The other day he and Mike were doing some thing to "Wake me up before you go go" from Wham. It's so funny. I have to get in on it, but I've loved having the time to do some other things while Mike has been home and spending time with the kids and the games.

Once Mike leaves again I'll secretly be practicing during the day when the kids are at school. ;)

On a side note, Spring has left us for a couple of days. It's 40 degrees out, cloudy and cold. I love days like this, but the tulips in the area seem to be screaming for some sun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In that photo, I can secretly pretend you're one town over, cause that's the same view in your old house. ;)

Good luck mastering the game! I sometimes sneak onto Mario Kart so I can better my 'skillz' against the kids. ;)