Wednesday, April 01, 2009





They won't win any photography awards.... but Matthew and I were out front for a bit and I finally got my camera back out. Looking at these though, I just thought his long skinny bright white legs were really cute.

- and Megan came home from school today with a recorder. Yay. Can you feel my excitement? Thank goodness they have another song this year. Last year in Arizona it was Three Blind Mice. Over..and over...and over....

5 more days until Mike gets home! I'm looking into good day road trips to keep us busy during spring break. Our big surprise for the kids is at the end of spring break, so we need some things to do before then. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for a lot of trips to parks and outdoor things!

1 comment:

Kaelene said...

I ♥ ♥ ♥ the sweatshirt and flip flops look . . . he is soooooooooo an AZ boy!