Friday, April 24, 2009

Ball? Ball? Throw my ball????

"If I sit here and stare at you long enough while you are on the computer, will you throw it for me? Hello? If I pick it up in my mouth and throw it on the floor enough times and back up wagging my tail and still stare at you will you pleeeeease throw it for me? Will ya huh huh huh?"

This dog is such a dork. For letting me get a quick picture of her, I DID throw the ball. Just so you know. I also should mention that sometimes when I talk to Mike on skype that he can see her behind me and will taunt her by saying, "Piper get your ball." Which she'll go get, but he can't throw it from Yemen so I still end up playing with her.

Well this week has flown by. A recap... for those who care....lol.

Mike left last weekend. We're back to being solo. One week down.

It hailed on Monday, but today is 80 something degrees. Go figure. I do love the weather here... I like that it is always a surprise.

Megan went on an overnight field trip with the entire 5th grade to General Butler State Park . All of those kids and chaperones stayed in the lodge. It sounds like it was a lot of fun. I'm kind of jealous because one goal I have living here is to visit ALL of the state parks. Megan now has been to two, and I've been to one. Who knew I was so outdoorsy?

Trevor and Matthew have both been super busy being social after school riding bikes with neighborhood kids and going out for ice cream. It's interesting now that Matthew is old enough to have people invite him over to do things that don't include being an official planned playdate. It's a little reminder that my baby is getting bigger.

Matthew and I also planted some new plants in the beds in the front of the house. He's a hard worker and thankfully loves dirt.

and lastly my frogs are still good... and cute as can be. I love those frogs. :)

Clearly I need more to do other than routine house cleaning, school stuff, errands and laundry. Which somehow keeps me on the run from the moment I wake up until I crash at midnight but dang it doesn't look very exciting when you actually type it all out!

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

m = michelle said...

you still have those frogs?!?!?! wow! You are like the frog whisperer! :)

Lisa said...

i am so happy that you are doing so well on your own. go kerry!

Maddy said...

Sorry your solo again. Maybe you'll find some time to E-MAIL me!!

MISS YOU!