Saturday, April 18, 2009

random photos from a springy Saturday.

This boy is reading like mad. I don't know why he decided of all places to hop up on the counter to read a book, but he looked pretty cute doing it. All three of my kids love reading the Diary Of A Wimpy Kid books.
Today was a gorgeous spring day. Everybody was outside working in their yards. I was no exception. I was popping dandelions out of my flowerbeds and tree well while the kids were out front roaming the street or playing in the driveway. - I love sidewalk chalk. :)

One of my pretty bushes in my front yard. I have no clue what it is, but they are huge happy flowers. My neighbors have tulips that are seriously the size of my hand. I have to get some bulbs for next spring. Until then, I just look at theirs and plot going across the street with scissors in the middle of the night. (I'm kidding. I wouldn't go steal somebody's tulips for my kitchen table, but yeah I still like to think like a criminal!)

There is a nursery near my house. It is pretty big, and they grow all of the plants right there. This little field makes me smile whenever I pass it. It's not the greatest photo since it was taken from the car.... but I love those little plants!


Hope everybody is having a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Glad Spring is headed your way. It's suppose to reach 100 next week. Shoot me now.

Unknown said...

Maddy's right- spring is over for us. It was fun while it lasted... And I'm totally happy that we actually had a spring this year! ;)