Saturday, October 10, 2009

First day of school. Well, kind of. At least a do-over for the scrapbook.



On the first day of school, I managed to forget to put the card back in my camera the night before. So as I'm out in the front getting pictures of Megan on her first day of middle school.... I didn't realize the photo card was still in the computer. D'oh moment for sure. So since then we had planned on going over to her school to take some pictures instead. It seemed like everyday we planned on doing it something came up or it was raining. Today though - we did it! The weather was even cooperating since it's been pretty cold this week.




(I took the name of her school out of the sign for privacy reasons.)






This one is my favorite. :) This one makes me laugh because I swear the background looks like one of those tacky fake wilderness scenes at Sears Photography or something. The beauty of Kentucky? Those are real trees!!








Of course the deal is - if I get pictures of her - she has to get one of me. Here I am. In my LOVE shirt that Megan and I each got one of at American Eagle this week. I think we are supposed to coordinate with each other on who wears theirs on which day so we don't get matchy matchy.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two very beautiful girls! Love the photos.

LO
VE

m/d

Maddy said...

I lvoe them!! I think my fav is on the school sign, but SO FUN to see you too!

hope you're enjoying the hubby. BTW -- I e-mailed you, so now you owe me one. You've got 6 months ;p