Sunday, December 16, 2007

commercials

It could be that I'm the daughter of parents who had an advertising agency. Or it could be that I'm just a marketing person's dream...

but I love commercials.

Some of them make the season for me. It just isn't Christmas until I hear the familiar Budwieser Christmas commercials with the Clydesdales. For what it is worth, I still haven't seen one, but I'm still holding out for it.

But while watching tv tonight I realized that I love the Target Christmas commercials. The ones that have the cute/funky music and it looks like somebody opening doors in an advent calendar? I love them.

3 comments:

Qwendykay said...

I LOVE the Target ones with the funky music, I totally skip most of the commercials (love Tivo) however... I always go back and play the Target one..

Can I tell you I went to Target EVERY day last week!?! It's a record.

Unknown said...

I'm still waiting for, "Peter- you're home!!" My all-time favorite Christmas commercial... ;)

Maddy said...

I love the Target commercials too!