Friday, December 21, 2007

Mike is on his way home for a couple of days. Finally. It has been a rough month to say the least.

The kids all had their last day of school today and will be off for two weeks! I am really excited to have them home, and I think we’ll have a lot of things to keep us busy. Especially now that the weather is perfect to do things outside.

I took Piper for a walk with me tonight. She has gotten so good about walking on a leash. She still has her puppy moments. It is hard to believe with her size that she isn't even a year old yet. - But these walks are exactly what I wanted her for. A walking partner. She goes out with me and protects the neighborhood by barking at all of the animated lit reindeer in everybody’s yards right now. She’ll probably think she scared them off when January comes and they all get put back into storage.

We are off to the airport in a little bit, and these kids have far too much energy right now. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! Piper and the reindeer vision cracked me up!