Thursday, July 17, 2008

Prepare for your day to be HIGHLIGHTED!

I say that because Lisa said that if I posted a picture of a card I made last night it would be the highlight of her day. Are you a little underwhelmed now?

How about this one. See how smart my lab is? She is reading that card. (Why does she always need to follow me around and be my helper?!?)



I don't think there is anything blogworthy today. I plan on staying home and cleaning my house. Woohoo! Maybe I'll post some inspiring close up photos of cleaning products later. You never know, because I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl today.

Oh, and before it gets lost in the comment section in my last post... for those of you wondering where my Halloween ticker is, here ya go:

Halloween - - coming soon.

Tech man is out of town tonight, and trust me after my last fiasco of messing around with my blog, I'm not going to attempt to add anything by myself. I can't be trusted.

Have a great Thursday!

7 comments:

Maddy said...

That card is GORGEOUS!!

OK, what is up with the e-mail? Is the e-mail you got from 2 weeks ago or the one I sent yesterday? I sent one about being back from vacation. I miss you :(

jen paddack-hyde said...

cool card!! Love to see you creating again:)

Michelle said...

that card COMPLETELY ROCKS! seriously. You can send it my way if you want. I realize I probably should do something "thank you" worthy buy hey? why start now? send it anyway :)

Lisa said...

love it! it is very highlight worthy!!! now i can go back to bed!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

very cute card and I love that your doggie is reading it :)

Unknown said...

Very cute card!

And it cracks me up that Piper is your shadow, too! Riley constantly follows Sean around the house. He'll sometimes walk in circles around the dining room table or wander from room to room and she'll follow right along behind him. We call her "his indian wife". ;)

laura said...

piper is so yummy!

i wish it was halloween already!! :) actually, you will have to take tons of halloween house decor pic this year. i'll bet your new house will look awesome!