Wednesday, July 02, 2008

a celebrity sighting!!!




Who can resist stopping for a second when you come across a HERBIE at the Volkswagen dealer! Matthew wanted to pull over and see it so bad. I think he thinks this is THE Herbie, and was kind of sad that it was for sale. The look on his face looks like he is unsure about meeting a 'celebrity.'

Oh I want this car so bad. I could put my little froggies in an aquarium in the front seat (belted in for complete safety) and drive around in my Herbie and be totally happy with everything in the world. :) Maybe hit a drive through for a soda. Yeah.... complete and total happiness.

Oh and see the 'self portrait?' Ha, yep.... it should be mine. There is always Santa right? I've been a good girl this year.

4 comments:

Kaelene said...

How fun! And at last a photo of a boy from your family! LOL ♥

Unknown said...

Love the self portrait- such technique! ;)

And we saw a Herbie car on our trip! For the life of me, I can't remember when or where, but it was somewhere along the way... :D

Kerry said...

Herbie's are worth 50 points in our version of punch buggy! Old or new. ;)

laura said...

vw ♥!!!!!!

i did a self portrait like that when we went to the vw show last month! and now i have a new camper.... maybe it's a sign!! ;)