Monday, July 14, 2008



This was a layout I did really quick in between working on smaller albums. Wow, 12x12 looks really big when you've been working on smaller things! But you know I love those big old enlargements! I promise to post some pages out of the smaller albums soon.

The journaling block is straight, but it's bent in the photo since I just leaned this up against the couch. I have to say, this house has incredible light! I need to take advantage of that and get some shots indoors soon.

Not much going on here today. We went to the library and the kids all have a ton of books to keep them busy. Matthew also got a few Thomas DVDs. Apparently it has been awhile since he's watched Thomas religiously because it seemed strange to me to be hearing that clunky music that the show starts with. When I think of the years I have spent listening to and watching Thomas. Trevor won't admit it now, but he was just as fanatic as Matthew has been. That's a lot of years of the same stories! I have to remember that this won't last forever.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww- it's so cool to see a classic Kerry layout again! :)

Lisa said...

i love that layout. glad you got some time to scrap!!! i want more pages to scraplift now!

laura said...

LOVE the layout, kerry! nice work!

i feel ya on the whole thomas thing. it's so bittersweet, isn't it? (((hugs)))

Unknown said...

dang...beth took my comment : )

Michelle said...

That last comment was ME :)

Maddy said...

So Matthew still isn't over Thomas? I keep hoping there is an end of the road somewhere. Love the LO and the journaling is perfect!