Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy birthday T Mc D.











Today is a two post day. It's a big day around our house.


Happy birthday to my boy Trevor. He turns 8 years old today.

Like every other birthday with each one of my kids, I’ve spent the past day leading up to his birthday remembering details of what was going on 8 years ago, and will be thinking of the day that he was born. It’s amazing how quickly time has gone by and really how fast these kids grow up on us.

This kid is awesome. I just can’t put into words what a good boy he is and how much happiness he has brought to us. He’s so compassionate, a follower of rules, a bit of a worrier at times, a snuggler and a huge helper.

He loves to hang out in his underwear and has spent a lot of his summer days like that. He also ditches his school clothes as soon as he gets in the house. I don’t know how that started, but it’s definitely a habit he’s picked up and doesn’t seem to want to give up anytime soon.

He loves Pokemon, turtles and hamsters, riding his bike, video games, and reading.

He has an automatic connection with any baby that he meets. He’s a great big brother, a little brother and good loyal friend. He’s funny and quirky. He loves food. He still holds my hand. He can be a bit messy, but he makes up for it with the other things. ;)

He’s definitely loved beyond belief.

Happy birthday T!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

i can't believe he's 8!! he is such an awesome boy. i just remember him always calling me miss lisa and being so sweet and helpful! happy birthday T!

Kaelene said...

Happy Birthday, T!! I hope that you love your new school!

Maddy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I suck at being so late.