Sunday, August 31, 2008

Testing.... it's TECHNO Saturday!


Today is one of those days where I am so grateful for my computer. There were days early on that I didn't think it would be possible for us to be friends. I was a paper, typewriter, white out and file cabinet kind of girl. I went kicking and screaming into this techno age.
Not only did my little girl get her first email account today, so she can keep in touch with some of her friends, but I think I am finally getting the idea on some of this new digital scrapbooking stuff that has obviously become my newest addiction. I love these date stamps, journaling boxes, swirly things, I love them all.
I got started with them mainly because of my blog album. I just slip photos in sleeves in a kolo album that holds four photos per two page spread. Some pages are journaling and total paper and old school scrapping. Other areas are just photos. Now, I can add type, the dates or anything to photos and slip them in. It's so addicting - and you all know how I get when I find a new thing like this. Remember my photo collage period? Haha!
Now I have become a collector of vintage frames, post card frames, date stamps, overlays and brushes. It's insane. For this girl who travels down the dirt frontage road of the information superhighway... I'm pretty proud of myself.
and my new motto is - Everything needs swirlies.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

SHUT UP! I love it.

And why haven't you e-mailed me? Pay Back?

Lisa said...

awesome photo and computer skills! i agree--swirlies make everything better!