Sunday, August 31, 2008

testing out another one.



Just checking something out again. For some reason different things get sent to different areas when I save them, so I wanted to see if I could do the frame thingie AND find it in the bowels of my hard drive. Oh, and there it is! Yay!

But this picture does remind me of how much I love California and totally miss being so close to the Queen Mary. I have my beloved 40's framed travel poster of her next to me on the wall, but somehow the real thing seems SO far away. Lots of memories on that neat old ship. That ship has a soul.

This photo was taken from our cabin on the Carnival Pride several years ago, before we left for Mexico.

So far so good, I haven't blown up my computer or anything.

I hope everybody has a happy long weekend. Happy Labor Day! - and 18th anniversary for Mike and I! Two goofy kids figuring this all out together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally agree this ship has an old soul. I would LOVE to spend the night on that ship! It's on my someday list.

Are you gonna divulge what program you are using, or do we have to guess?

Lisa said...

i love the frame! good job!!