Wednesday, September 03, 2008



An experiment. See how a nice saying across the top and some swirlies totally relax the mood of this photo? Somehow it doesn't seem to say, "Two brothers about to kill each other on a park bench because I don't want his lips touching me, and now I'm going to push and shove until we are both out of breath and covered in dead grass clippings."

I'm still having fun playing with some of the new stuff I have. Somebody asked me last entry what program I'm using. I just have Photoshop Elements. - and a husband who teaches me over and over how to use it. I downloaded most of my digital elements from 2Peas or Designer Digitals. I prefer designer digitals because I seem to gravitate towards the same two designers, and they also have specials every thursday where you can get some cool brushes for .25 cents. Not having to pay a lot is what helped me to get my feet wet.

Life right now is basically about simplifiying. Both because of space and also financial. I had to find a way to do what I was doing but on the cheap. I love date stuff and numbers and I've already noticed having a good collection of always used brushes has saved me a lot in not needing to buy rub ons for awhile.

I hope everybody had a good holiday weekend! Mike was home (and even on our anniversary!) so we've been keeping busy. Plus this week is going by fast because of having monday off. Of course now there are errands and things to do for school this week. It seems like they are always needing something!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

You're an ALI! Putting some serene title next to a picture that totally is something more sinister. . . ha ha haa!

LOVE IT! LOVE YOU!

Kaelene said...

Have fun playing with all that digi scrap stuff! At least it keeps your mind off of how much you love and miss your AZ buddies, right?? MWAH!!

Lisa said...

brothers want to kill each other? whoulda thunk it! HA