Tuesday, September 16, 2008



I, Kerry *insert last name here but keeping this safe for the www.* do solemnly swear that I am not going all whackadoo crazy with the digital scrapping.

I promise to still love paper in all of it's paperness, lumpy stuff and stamping imperfections.

I'm just sharpening my skills and becoming friends with my computer and hopefully doing some fun and easy steps towards my becoming totally hybrid.

Lowers hand.

It has taken me a week to figure out this dang layered template thing. I'm sure Lisa wanted to kill me, which makes me happy that I don't live close enough for her to actually come and hurt me. Then I kept hoping for some quiet days while Mike was home so he could help me figure out whatever step wasn't clicking in my head. BUT given the two days off from school that the kids had.... that wasn't an easy task.

So here it is. One of my first attempts at a super easy template page. I don't have any journaling, so the ali font really doesn't say anything sweet about my daughter. This is so addicting. It's like when you find a new computer game like bubble burst or something that you just cannot walk away from.

I'm going to Costco tomorrow (hopefully they are open again!) to pick up some hard photographs. Yeah... for some paper scrappin!

And I just got the email that school is back in session tomorrow. Sweeeeet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you survived the two days with your kids home. ;)

And I love the layout!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

Cute layout!!!