Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Library punk.



Here's Matthew waiting in line to check out his books from the library. He won't even let me help him scan them anymore. He likes that job. So I sit on the sidelines and take pictures when he's not looking! I just think this photo is funny. I love the backwards hat. He said he turned it around because he kept bonking the front of it on the shelves when he was looking for books.

Checked out: Curious George and Thomas books, and one train dvd.

He looks tall don't you think? You know, I know why God sent me one dark haired boy and one blond boy. Because even though they are 2 years apart, Matthew is one inch shorter than Trevor. AND they weigh the same even though they both eat like crazy. If it wasn't for the different colored hair I wouldn't know who was who.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

that's crazy. i'll bet haley doesn't even come up to matthews waist!! ha
he has gotten so big and looks so much older. nice to see he still digs on thomas! LOL

Kaelene said...

That's a cool photo! CAn't wait to see what you do with it!

Maddy said...

He really does look tall! And like a punk ;D