Saturday, September 20, 2008

checking in


This is nothing spectacular compared to what some people can do with digital stuff, but I just got some new papers and brushes from Karla and her new gig at After 5 Designs. Remember, she's my U2 of scrapbooking, and I couldn't wait to mess around with some of her new stuff.
The only problem I've run into so far is that sometime during the creative process of paper scrapping I have an idea of what I want to do for journaling. This was put together so quickly that I haven't thought of anything yet. But I'll go back and add something in a little while. It's looking a little blank up there on the top. Othewise, I'm really happy with how this came out.
It's a lazy weekend here at our house. All three boys are playing a Monkey Ball tournament, and Megan and I keep sharing the computer. She's doing webkinz stuff, and when it's not my turn on here I go clean something. I kind of like days like this. No plans. Tomorrow Mike is going to take the boys to Octoberfest. It is a huge thing near our house. The kids pass it on the bus everyday on their way to and from school and keep asking (no, begging!) to go. Megan was invited to go with a friend last night, so we'll have some girl time while the boys go and ride their hearts out tomorrow.
Oh my gosh, and I probably won't be blogging much next week. Do you realize what time it is??? New Fall programming! Yesss. Trevor and I are really looking forward to the new season of Survivor and the Amazing Race. We've watched those together for years. It's officially our time together when those shows are on. PLUS new CSI (even though I'm bummed about William Petersen leaving!) The Office and a bunch of new shows I can't wait to see. I've already had two weeks of Real World/Road Rules Challenge... I still love those.
Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

beautiful! you go girl! loving those pics of megan. she is beautiful--just like her momma!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad Premiere Week is here! I've been waiting forever for some of my shows that never came back after the stupid strike, so I'm super pumped that it's finally here! :)

And Survivor is finally going to be in HD- it's about time!

Kaelene said...

I'm excited for Premier week, too! I ♥ ♥ ♥ my DVR!!!!