Sunday, September 07, 2008

sunday... ah day of rest.



Have you ever had a favorite paper that you bought an entire ream of it? Yeah... that 7Gypsies Life paper was it for me. I bought one sheet at Memory Lane eons ago, and hoarded it. Until we went to Prescott a couple of years ago and Lisa's store had some left. I swear I bought the last 20 pieces of it. I can't even bear to throw away a scrap of it... so one got used on this layout! I'll have enough of that paper to last me the rest of my life. Literally.

Last night I finally got a chance to do some real paper scrapping again.. 12x12 baaybee. The travel album and the blog album have been keeping me busy. Plus I did a digital page last night just for fun. I'm still not sold on the whole digital package, but I do love the elements of it on smaller things. I'm SOOOO hybrid now! Haha!

That rolling numbers stamp is also one of my favorites. It's from Stampin' Up. Go buy one from Lisa, because you can buy them online from her now without having to have a party or find a consultant in your area. The stamp rocks. Lisa rocks. And she just sent me the new catalog online with the most adorable new Halloween stuff and Christmas stuff. I want it all. - Hey, I don't even get commission from writing this, but I do love the Stampin Up stuff. Now if I could figure out how to link to Lisa. Or Stampin Up. Ugh. (guess who figured out linking. Duh, that was easier than I thought. Almost embarrassing.)

She's somewhere over there --->

This has to be one of the most random posts. Today is gorgeous and all of my windows are open. Not only is it beginning to feel like fall, but it's looking that way too. All of the stores have real pumpkins now!! You have no idea the amount of happiness I get just from seeing pumpkins. -

and frogs.

4 comments:

Maddy said...

I have become sick and pumpkin happy now too. Look what you've done to me!!!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so ready for fall!!! No pumpkins here yet, but I'm working on a Halloween mini-album. Does that count? ;P

Lisa said...

i so love that paper! dang cute layout and i love that stamp! you can rock the hybrid baby!

jen paddack-hyde said...

Yay! You're scrapbooking again. Love the page...very cute!