Tuesday, September 09, 2008

random



MMmmm. Rain. And the good soaky kind too.

It's actually kind of cold today. I have my wintertime staple sweatshirt on... the gray Gap hoodie. It's so cozy. (Yeah, and I'm feeling bad for sending my boys to school with shorts on... but they woudn't have listened to me anyway! In my defense it was raining when they left, and felt warmer.)

After getting an email from Beth yesterday with a photo of the Halloween section at Target I decided I had to go get some of my cleaning supplies TODAY so I could go see the new stuff. They were in the middle of unpacking stuff and putting it on the shelves so I couldn't get a good look between the stacks of boxes to see it all. Thanks Beth! That made me laugh to get a picture from her phone.

BUT the candy aisle was stocked, and man did it smell goooood. It smells like Halloween. Thank goodness.... I think it's fall. Knock on wood.

3 comments:

Maddy said...

See -- this is why Arizona is so awesome! School starts in July, so all that crap is on clearance by the end of August and plenty of room for Halloween by Labor Day.

I can't wait to put my stuff up!!!!

Lisa said...

love the rainy photo. is that a tornado i see in the background? LOL glad you are getting a CHANGE in the weather!

yay for halloween and gray gap hoodies!

Kaelene said...

Kerry, I miss your Halloween enthusiasm in person! But, now I'm gonna have to go to Target . . . I need to start collecting decor of my own!
Love the rainy photo! ♥