Thursday, September 25, 2008

a little paper, a little digi

Ah swoon, I know I'm going to scare poor Karla by the amount of times I've mentioned her lately. Do I sound stalkerish? But she had this amazing layout on her blog the other day and I had to make my own version of it. Who doesn't looooove fall?!?

Then the other night while watching a little TV, these cards were born. The idea for the big card came from a Stampin' Up catalog, and the other two cards are from the remaining paper. That awesome blue patterned paper and the die cut flowers are from Stampin Up. I love their paper. Infact, I love just about everything from that catalog. Go order something from Lisa, and check out the cute stuff she just made on her blog. If she wasn't my friend, I'd hate her. ;) Infact, that spider on the big glass jar has my name on it. I think I need that.



I'm sure there will be more scrapping, especially paper... now that SURVIVOR starts tonight!! Woop woop!!! I can't wait. Especially with the location..... Africa. There may be more news on that little hint in a week. Stay tuned.

But scrapping and Survivor go together. And eating snack food while watching other people hunt for crabs and drink out of coconuts.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

i love those cards!!! beautiful!

lisa

Michelle said...

LOVE THOSE!!! stealing them right now. well not RIGHT NOW. I'm working. well not working so much really, but you know what I mean.

THEY ARE MINE BABY!!!

Kaelene said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE your cards, and that layout is delish! You are rockin' it, even without your scrappin' buddies!
Miss you! ♥