Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday



Monday morning already. That weekend flew by.

We dropped off Mike at the airport yesterday afternoon, and I woke up to an email from him this morning that he arrived in London. It's strange to know he's on the other side of the world right now. I was thinking about how strange it is, that this time last week we had NO CLUE what was in store for this week. I never would have thought things would be shaping up this way if you would have told me last week. Life is crazy. Just be open to all possibilities.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

so cute. i love the patterned paper too. trevor is so grown up!!! i can't believe he is 8!

Kaelene said...

We missed you terribly, on Saturday, but knew that you were there in Spirit!
I can't believe how much older T looks!

jen paddack-hyde said...

Love the layout! I just bought some of Ali Edwards digital stuff and am hoping to play with it this week.

Unknown said...

We missed you so much on Saturday! It wasn't the same without you. When we were out shopping at Lisa's stores, Maddy and I kept picking paper out that was "Kerry paper." Michelle even scrapped a "Kerry layout"... ;)

Good luck to Mike this week!

Maddy said...

Hey -- I channeled my inner-kerry on Saturday. I totally did a Kerry page. Can you guess which one?

We missed you and talked about you often :D