Friday, September 26, 2008



It's one of those nights where Mike is home, but not home. He's doing some extra studying for an interview next week so while his body is here.... I don't have somebody to talk to. Which makes it easy for me to spend some time trying to organize a huge mess I have had sitting on the floor near the couch since moving in.

It's mostly homeless scrap stuff, stuff for my blog album, recipes that don't have a book to go in, and a lot of pages of journaling that I have thought up, written and scrawled on various notebook papers and sticky notes.

I've had a dry spell in journaling lately. I even worried that I finally ran out of things to say! Imagine! ME!? I'm always wordy! - Sometimes my wanting to do something with a layout frustrates me when I can't think of what I want to say. So I've been banging my head on my desk for a couple of days. Until I started organizing! I found pages of stuff I'd written.

Not only did I get to finish up this layout that has been on my computer for a week, but also I have a clean spot on my floor now.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

i love that layout. you, without words? um, maybe i should publish your emails. you's got stuff to say!!! ha

see me--i would have done that layout and put "reader" "swings" "good" and been done with the journaling. or just reading. good. or maybe RIF--remember that one??

you go on with your bad digi self. and i promise i won't ever tell anyone how we swore never to turn to the dark side of scrapping.

oh yeah--nice use of staple.