Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Word!


Not to be outdone by Lisa and her new found digital skills...

This is my digital nod to her. Everybody in the world should have a friend like her. One that listens to you, laughs with you, makes you feel better and doesn't judge you on anything. The girl gets me... like for who I am.

Plus she is so dang talented and crafty, beautiful inside and out, and by far the best freaking mother in the whole wide world. All you kids that call her mom - trust me, you totally lucked out. You are in for the best ride of life ever with a supportive and loving mom and dad that you have.

Ok, now that I've sung my praises to my sweet friend... these are all little inside jokes that we have. Not trying to leave anybody out on any of the jokes, but they make sense to her and some you will all know because of knowing me. Sorry, you may have to close your eyes on a few of them.

So hopefully this will cheer up my friend. Hell, I even laughed my butt off alone in the car thinking about some of these. Yeah, she's got that power to make you smile even when you're just thinking of her.

Now I'm off. Life is crazy and apparently the economy and difficult times are singlehandedly the fault of me and my husband. Cuz that's the way we roll. ;)
(that one couldn't fit, sorry.)

Love ya Lisa! (By the way, not everybody has a cool monitor like hers that rivals the size of our big screen tv, so some may have to click on the image to read some of those.)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

that totally made my day! and what a day. i was laughing and crying at the same time reading it. oh kerry--i love you. really. lets get married!!!

Lisa said...

oh--and the funniest thing--just today taylor and carson were talking about halloween costumes. carson was all--no way are you wearing the nasty curves again. ha ha

taylor was all for it though!

and again--i lub you!!

Unknown said...

Do you two need a room?

:P

Kerry said...

Haha beth, you have no idea! I'll send you an email! :)

Kaelene said...

Kerry, I LOVE that you put that special "word of the week" on there! Lisa, are you using that word on a regular basis?
♥ u gals!

Qwendykay said...

Free Simon!

Anonymous said...

Both of you are phucktards.

That's

Why

I

Love

You!!!!!

(can you feel the love tonight??? Can we get a threesome plz???)

Lisa said...

shanna--you KNOW you would never get left out of a threesome. me and kerry are the chocolate cookie and you da vanilla cream! LOL

i was telling dave today about this post and literally just crying my eyes out. telling him that i have the BEST friends in the world.

i got a UTI, thought i was gonna die, instead got high. ha ha ha ha

(not really brianne--that's a joke!) although brianne did ask me if the drugs i were taking include the mary juana. LOL and she thinks she's not funny.