Thursday, November 13, 2008

Froggie cakes!

For the love of all things cute. We have a tradition in our house, well, for special days....

I guess it started with my mom who used to make me pancakes in the shape of a letter K. K cakes for Kerry.

It then turned into turtle shaped cakes for Trevor, who adores turtles. I made them for his birthday but every now and then he'll ask me for turtle cakes.

This morning I was getting the kids ready for school upstairs and Mike was downstairs making breakfast. I came down to a plate of froggie cakes. Are those not the cutest things ever? You simply cannot have a bad day when you start out with frog cakes.

5 comments:

nanas said...

It's a good dad that makes Froggy Cakes

Unknown said...

That's so cute! They're in the glide and float position! ;)

Kaelene said...

Those kinda remind me of that saying, "If you eat a fly in the morning, nothing worse can happen to you all day long." But, frogs like flies, so don't ask me how my brain got there!! ha ha ha

m = michelle said...

I can barely get my pancakes to stay in a CIRLE! much less odorable animals! Them some made pancake making skills!

I'm SO JEALOUS!

Lisa said...

that is hilarious!!!! can i have an aardvark pancake?