Thursday, November 20, 2008

score!


Those are the big bags baby... like lawn and garden size.
Today I found out why my calling was in the bluegrass state of Kentucky..... why I am meant to be here.
The snow clouds parted...
the angels began to sing....
I have seen a glimpse of heaven.
1/2 hour away from my house is the GAP OUTLET WAREHOUSE!
Not just your typical Gap outlet like Anthem or Cabazon on your way to California.... this is the distribution center to outlet stores like that on the east side. I'm not kidding when I say the place is as big as Costco. Racks upon racks of Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic goodies. Some things you wouldn't believe. Big huge winter coats for kids $10. Jeans for mommy $10. Shirts for the kids $1 - $5 each. Underwear .25 cents.... I honestly thought I was going to hyperventilate when I went through the doors.
Purses, shoes.... belts, backpacks ($4 each!) Trevor scored with several pair of Gap jeans for $5, sweatshirts, aaaaa! Everybody in our house did pretty well today. The place is amazing.... and I have always been a Gap girl. :) I can't contain my excitement.
Now who wants to come visit me? ;)

6 comments:

m = michelle said...

SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!

jen paddack-hyde said...

give me a few months to get together the money to visit you but otherwise I am so there. We can PAPER scrapbook together...LOL.

Lisa said...

if you have a sweatshirt in my size i will visit!

Kaelene said...

That is a GREAT score for you! And it sounds like the shopping part was pure torture for you. . . HA HA HA

Unknown said...

Do you take orders?
;)

laura said...

wow - lucky girl! :)